Jonathan + Olivia (2570 Main Street), a small boutique with items for both women and men, is currently having a sale so huge, word on the street is calling it a “warehouse sale”. With international brands like Ernest Sewn (USA), Filippa K (Sweden) and Vanessa Bruno (France), the popularity of Jonathan + Olivia has been featured in both local, national and international publications from Ion to LouLou to Fashion Magazine. Don’t worry if you can’t make it to the boutique until the weekend – the sale just started on August 6th and they will be bringing in new sale merchandise on a daily basis. The sale will last until all spring merchandise is gone.
- MODERN MIX VANCOUVER has moved.
- Aritzia – “Snooze You Lose” Sale (starts Feb. 5th, 2009)
- VOTE MMV AS “BEST NEW BLOG 2008”
- Wings+Horns – Clothing Sale (December 5 to 7, 2008)
- Shop Cocoon – Friends & Family Sale (Thurs. December 4)
- Sarah Jessica Parker – “Lovely” Fragrance and Sex and the City DVD Release
- Spectral Theatre – THE VELVET EDGE (starts November 5)
- Taste of Yaletown- Glowbal Grill & Satay Bar
- Armin Van Buuren – A State of Trance 2008 Tracklist