I wouldn’t write an entry about clothing sales if I didn’t think it was a good deal: Off The Wall is having their summer clothing sale. Despite Vancouver’s crappy June weather, this would be a good time to stock up for summer. I went and checked out the downtown location during my lunch break yesterday and the deals are pretty good if you’re looking for casual brand wear. From Adidas to Zoo York, Off The Wall carries a wide array of stylish brands…for girls. (It used to have guys’ clothing too but then the male section faded away…) There’s graphic t-shirts (some printed on organic material), a huge wall of denim selection (with brands including Mavi, Silver, Song, etc.), cloth and cotton dresses (beach wear?) and lots of what I would call “surf and skate brands” like Billabong and Roxy. Anyhoo, I wouldn’t go out of my way to go to Off the Wall, but if you’re in the neighbourhood of downtown, Metrotown, Coquitlam Centre or Richmond Centre (to name a few), stop by a take a look.
- MODERN MIX VANCOUVER has moved.
- Aritzia – “Snooze You Lose” Sale (starts Feb. 5th, 2009)
- VOTE MMV AS “BEST NEW BLOG 2008”
- Wings+Horns – Clothing Sale (December 5 to 7, 2008)
- Shop Cocoon – Friends & Family Sale (Thurs. December 4)
- Sarah Jessica Parker – “Lovely” Fragrance and Sex and the City DVD Release
- Spectral Theatre – THE VELVET EDGE (starts November 5)
- Taste of Yaletown- Glowbal Grill & Satay Bar
- Armin Van Buuren – A State of Trance 2008 Tracklist